Wednesday 18 September 2013

Thayer and Kai from Eternal




Thayer
First Son of House Bratiana,
Premus of Bratiana Family.
Species: Dragon
Birth Year: 966
Age: 1047

Likes: Pie.
Dislike: Being told what to do.

Personal Quote: "...it would be a lapse in judgement to confuse my reticence for weakness..."

My duty in life is simple; protect the Family. I have been Bratiana's protector almost my entire life, it is all I know and it is a job I do well. But it was so much easier when I was just the Commander of my father's army. Life was so much simpler. I was just a warrior then. What I would not give to have those days back. Taking on the mantle of Premus of Bratiana Family at such a young age was a responsibility I was not ready for. I would rather face the barrel of a gun than navigate the cutthroat world of the Pairi. Now the Council is breathing down my neck. They think they can force me to their will. I paid a high price the last time I bent to another's will and I swore I would never do it again. If or when I seal myself again is now my decision and right now, the idea is not all that appealing. But the human who could pass for my dead mate stirs something in me. Something I never thought I would feel for anyone. I want her and I'm willing to go to war for her.


Kai Montgomery
Species: Human
Age: 23

Likes: I have a weakness for chocolate.
Dislikes: People who don't leave a tip.

Personal Quote: "...If you're a good enough card player 
you can change the hand you're dealt..."

I've been coasting through life since I graduated from college, which is probably why I haven't made much of an effort to use that fancy degree of mine. I'm still waitressing at the diner. The job's not all that bad, I met my best friend and room-mate working there and now there's this cute guy who keeps coming around. I'm not above flirting with him but I know nothing will come of it. I'm a realist and guys like him don't go for girls like me. But I can't help the attraction I feel for him. It's like I'm drawn to him. I should probably be afraid of these feels I have, hell I should probably be afraid of him. Behind his easy smile and piercing blue eyes, I know he's dangerous, but still....I can't help it. I've always had a weakness for bad boys, and even in his expensive suits, he just screams trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment