Monday 16 September 2013

Liebster Award

Yeah! It's exciting to be nominated for an award, especially when you're new to blogging. Thank you so much Marit TRH!


The rules are as following: 
1. Each nominee should answer the 11 questions by the tagger.
2. Choose five bloggers with under 200 followers to pass this award to link them in your post.
3. Create 11 new questions for your chosen bloggers.
4. Go to their page and tell them about the nomination.
5. No tag backs.

Marit TRH questions were:

1. What was the main motivation for you to start blogging? 
Self preservation. I needed an outlet for my thoughts and stories or my head would have exploded.

2. What blog post are you especially proud of?
My first, because it was the beginning.

3. What blog post are you now almost a little embarrassed having posted?  
I haven't posted enough to be embarrassed by any yet.

4. What do you serve the first time you invite your date for dinner at your place
I don't cook and I don't order in.

5. Chocolate or vanilla?
Vanilla.

6. Do you remember what was the first book you bought for your own money? And why did you choose that book
    I can't remember but I'm sure it was a historical romance. I like reading about knights with swords on horses, ladies in long flowing dresses and castles.

7.What's your favourite holiday?
Any day I don't have to go to work.

8. Describe how a blog post is usually written by you (I want to know the whole process). 
    I don't have process, except maybe, I just write what I feel.

9. Your favourite colour? 
Black.

10. What beauty product can't you live without? 
Shampoo.

11. Describe yourself with 3 words.
      Ambitious, loyal, reserve

My questions are:
1.  Why do you blog?
2 . What do you hate most about blogging?
3.  What do you like to do in your free time?
4.  Cake or ice-cream?
5.  Dog or cat person?
6.  Favourite book/author?
7.  Favourite movie?
8.  Favourite guilty junk food?
9. What country would you like to most visit?
10. Your opinion on The Immortal Instrument movie verses the book.
11. Your opinion on The Twilight movies verses the books.

My nominees are: